VAULT (Varied And Unique Life Teaming)
Did you know that AAFS has an adult program (18+) that we run Monday-Friday during the day called VAULT?!
VAULT is a great way for members of AAFS and the surrounding community to work together and form a relationship. The program allows members to learn new skills and interact with others within the community, all while being supported in a safe and fun environment!
This is what a typical VAULT week schedule looks like:
- Monday: Grocery shopping and cooking.
- Tuesday: Mornings are spent around the clubhouse doing art and helping out. Afternoons are spent volunteering or helping around the clubhouse.
- Wednesday: Mornings are spent around the clubhouse. Afternoons we go and join the Stepping Out crew.
- Thursday: Mornings are spent around the clubhouse. Afternoons are spent volunteering or helping around the clubhouse.
- Friday: Fun activity in the community - this activity changes from week to week.